Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for your interest in AusItalia.com.au. We’ve prepared this page to answer the questions we hear most often. If you still need help, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
1. What is ausitalia.com.au?
ausitalia.com.au is Australia’s Italian culture & lifestyle news site. It contains news and articles on social life, sports, cuisine, fashion, music, cinema, travel lifestyle and football(calcio).
2. Are you linked to any government or non-government organisations?
No. AusItalia was founded in 2006 by Australian Italian volunteers independently of any other Italian organization. Although we have partnered with Giovani Italiani Network and Italian Chamber of Commerce communities from time to time we have retained that independent status.
3. I have an idea for an article. How do I submit it?
Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include all relevant information, especially dates and a contact phone number. AusItalia does not publish press releases.
4. I want to write a column/blog for you. How do I submit a proposal?
We accept OpEd columns of 850 words. Send via e-mail to email@example.com. Want to blog at ausitalia.com.au? If you have a great idea, we help with set-up, promotion and branding. Send via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Where can I submit a complaint?
Write us at email@example.com.
6. How do I contact the Advertising department?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.